Blog Fixed

Posted on June 3rd, 2008 by Luke Sheldrick.
Categories: IT / Tech.
Tags: , , .

3 06 2008

Fixed the problem with Internet Expolorer, by making a bit of a cut and shut version of the CSS provided with this theme.

The theme originally came with the ability for the user to select which background they wanted. Whilst I liked the look of the theme, I didn’t like this addition, so I stripped most of it out of the scripts. The backend scripts are still there should I want to use it later.

With me messing around with the scripts, I assume this is what broke IE being able to render properly. A few tweaks and we’re rolling again.

Whilst I was at it I tweaked the side bar a bit too 🙂

and finally I remembered for a while I quite liked the look the cool date stamp that is present in the ‘Fleshy’ theme, so stripped that bit out too. Think it works quite well, but need to start off blog entries with text, as looks a bit odd if I put a picture in first.

Thats enough, I _should_ go to bed, but sooo not tired 🙁


1 of 11